Mechanical Project Superintendent
About Ivey Mechanical
Ivey Mechanical Company is a commercial mechanical contractor and service company with 13 locations across the Southeast. Our Company performs commercial, institutional, and industrial projects along with hvac service to commercial and industrial clients. We offer full time work opportunities. This position will require travel and relocation to one of our construction projects construction projects in the Southeast. We are an AA EEO Employer.
- Has overall responsibility to ensure construction projects are constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule.
- Interfaces with clients, architects, engineers, other contractors, suppliers, and employees.
- Works in partnership with our project manager to ensure ultimate project success.
- Supervises craft employees and other contractors as required by the contract.
- Ensures that all onsite personnel comply with project procedures, safety program requirements, work rules, etc.
- Assumes responsibility for productivity of crafts, efficient use of materials and equipment, providing organization, technical, and interpersonal skills to ensure that our contractual obligations are fulfilled in a safe, quality, professional manner.
5-8 years of supervisory experience in facility construction, equipment, methods, tools, and work performance is required.
- Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- Facilities Services
To apply for this position, email your resume to Danny Brunt, Vice President of Human Resources, by Clicking Here.
Ivey Mechanical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.