HVAC Service Technician
About Ivey Mechanical
Ivey Mechanical Company is a commercial mechanical contractor and service company with 11 locations across the Southeast. Our Company performs commercial, institutional, and industrial projects along with HVAC service to commercial and industrial clients. We offer full time work opportunities. This position will require travel and relocation to one of our construction projects construction projects in the Southeast. We are an AA EEO Employer.
- Troubleshoot and repair HVAC systems by using factory tech support as required.
- Interfaces with clients, suppliers, and employees.
- Works in partnership with our service and account manager with customer quotes.
- Ability to lead junior technicians in repairing HVAC systems.
5 years of commercial/industrial HVAC repair experience, along with Universal Refrigerant Certificate and two factory certifications. Ability to write clearly, access BAS with computer, and a clean driving record.
- Mechanical or Industrial HVAC repair
- Facilities Maintenance Services
The primary responsibility of the Service Technician is to perform those maintenance and repair tasks associated with heating, cooling, refrigeration, and dehumidification systems. Must possess the ability to work without direct supervision.
To apply for this position, email your resume to Danny Brunt, Vice President of Human Resources by Clicking Here.
Ivey Mechanical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.