About Ivey Mechanical
Ivey Mechanical Company is a commercial mechanical contractor and service company with 13 locations across the Southeast. Our Company performs commercial, institutional, and industrial projects along with HVAC service to commercial and industrial clients. We offer full time work opportunities. This position will require travel and relocation to one of our construction projects in the Southeast.
Provide overall management direction for two or more projects and develop new business opportunities.
- Plan, organize, and staff key field positions working through the Business Unit and other managers.
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures, and performance standards within the boundaries of corporate policy.
- Monitor construction working in cooperation with on-site supervision to ensure the project is built on schedule, safely, and within budget; investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures.
- Represent the Company in project meetings, strategy, and scheduling sessions.
- Initiate and maintain communications with our clients to facilitate construction activities.
- Manage the financial aspects of the contract including billings, rentals, and purchasing,
- 4 year degree or equivalent, plus 10 years knowledge/experience of construction, design, finance, and management required.
- Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- Facilities Services
- Project Management
- Information Technology
Ivey Mechanical is an AA/EEO Employer.
To apply for this position, email your resume to Danny Brunt, Vice President of Human Resources, by Clicking Here.
Ivey Mechanical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.