Renovation and Expansion of Large Texas Hospital
This project included a 319,000 square foot new facility and the renovation of the existing 100,000 square foot facility.
- (2) 900-ton York centrifugal water chillers
- (2) Field-erected Marley Quadraflow cooling towers providing the condenser water for the chillers
- Heating water system consists of 3 benchmark boilers and 3 Areco KC 1000 water heaters
- All of this water is distributed through 1.5 miles of welded pipe
- Air distribution is conducted through 590,000 pounds of ductwork
- Medical gases were delivered to the outlets through 2.2 miles of medical grade copper piping
- Plumbing systems totaled over 1.7 miles of domestic water piping, cast iron waste, and vent piping
All material was prefabricated in Ivey’s pipe and sheet metal shops in Kosciusko, Mississippi.
Next Project > Northwest Medical Center of Oro Valley