Building the Latest in Medical Facilities
The Northwest Medical Center of Oro Valley, Arizona is a 21st century state-of-the-art medical facility totaling 265,000 square feet. The facility has 96 inpatient beds, 18 critical care (ICU) beds, and 30 beds with telemetry monitoring.
- (2) 650-ton chillers
- (10) Air handling units totaling 300,000 CFM — two of which were 60,000 CFM each serving the patient tower only
- (4) 2 million BTU hot water boilers
- (2) 1 million BTU hot water heaters
- Complete medical gas system
- State of the art DDC control system managing the primary variable flow piping system and equipment components
This project was completed with a very aggressive schedule in 16 months.