HVAC and Plumbing Renovation for High Rise
The Riverplace Tower is a 420,000 square foot, 28 story high rise office building. Ivey Mechanical completed the HVAC portion of this renovation project.
- Removing and replacing the ductwork, piping, and induction units in the tenant areas
- Removing and replacing the air handlers, piping, and ductwork in the building
- Installing ductwork from the third floor to the 28th floor
- Changing out the hot water heaters
- Removing and replacing the plumbing in the restrooms throughout the building
All of the work was completed while the building was 88% occupied.
Award of Merit – Florida First Coast ABC